Monday, November 4, 2013

IGN All: How I Met Your Mother: "The Lighthouse" Review

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics 
Ever want to impress your boss or that special someone?

Learn the basics of wine tasting from glassware to history to tasting techniques in this online course. This is a course you're sure to enjoy!
From our sponsors
How I Met Your Mother: "The Lighthouse" Review
Nov 5th 2013, 04:42, by Max Nicholson

Warning: Full spoilers from the episode to follow.

How I Met Your Mother: Season 9 has undoubtedly been dragging for these last few episodes, and this week's "The Lighthouse" didn't really pick up the pace. However, a couple of the character stories really hit home emotionally, and hopefully this has signaled a turning point for the rest of the season (or at least until the midseason finale).

Based on the early promos, I was already bracing myself for the Robin/Loretta "scramble-off" -- which I was very much not looking forward to -- but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was actually my favorite storyline this week. It started out a bit slow, as Robin came downstairs to show off her prized blouse that she'd won from Loretta in an earlier episode. Lily's hammy "judge," "trial" and "gavel/gravel" bits didn't really help either.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment