Thursday, May 9, 2013

IGN All: Zoe Saldana Will Do Her Own Stunts on Guardians

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Zoe Saldana Will Do Her Own Stunts on Guardians
May 10th 2013, 00:13

While promoting Star Trek Into Darkness, Zoe Saldana has been dropping a few hints about her next big franchise project Guardians of the Galaxy.

In a recent interview with MTV, the actress revealed that she's currently working on the physical appearance of her green-skinned character. "I'm in the process right now of the evolution of conceiving Gamora's look," she said. "It's exciting! We're trying to work out comfort also, because you know that I definitely want to be involved in the stunt-doing of my character." On playing another alien after Avatar, the actress quipped, "I've been blue before, but I can take it. I like green."

Continue reading…

Media files:
610-zoe-saldana-uhura-star-trek.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment