Monday, April 8, 2013

IGN All: XCOM on iPhone and iPad Will Have No Paid Power-ups

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
XCOM on iPhone and iPad Will Have No Paid Power-ups
Apr 8th 2013, 23:05

I recently had the opportunity to talk to XCOM: Enemy Unknown designer Jake Solomon about the hit strategy game's upcoming mobile port. Given the rise of freemium and questionable practices that often accompany the model, I had to ask about In-App-Purchases. Will gamers be able to pay extra money to get more powerful squadmates or, say, up their chance-to-hit from 75% to 100%?

"Oh God, please... no. I'm not sure I would be able to sleep at night. My food would taste like ashes in my mouth."

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment