Thursday, January 31, 2013

IGN All: Sony Testing 'my Xperia' App to Find Lost Smartphones

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Sony Testing 'my Xperia' App to Find Lost Smartphones
Jan 31st 2013, 20:20

Sometimes you just leave your smartphone behind in a bar; it happens. While iOS users have enjoyed the security of Find My iPhone for some time, Sony is now planning to launch a similar tracking service for its Xperia smartphones.

The Sony Mobile blog (via fonearena) published an interview with Sony Experience Planner Marcin Zielinski today, outlining the company's plans for "my Xperia." The service is nearly identical to Apple's Find My iPhone, providing a way to hunt down your missing Sony Xperia and remotely lock it, if necessary.

Continue reading…

Media files:
my_xperia-610x328.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment