Wednesday, January 2, 2013

IGN All: American Horror Story: "The Name Game" Review

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
American Horror Story: "The Name Game" Review
Jan 3rd 2013, 04:13

Warning: Full spoilers for the episode follow...

Firstly, I'll admit that I was flat-out wrong regarding Monsignor Timothy in my review from a few weeks back for "The Coat Hanger." I kvetched a little bit about him being a dim character who met his end before he could redeem himself in any manner. Then, of course, it was immediately apparent from the "Next time on..." tag at the end of the episode that Timothy was meant to live on. But not only do I purposefully not watch "Next time" tags for shows in general, but the screeners I watch for American Horror Story don't even come with them. FX is nice enough to make their AHS episodes available for critics ahead of time online, and since I pre-write my reviews in order to get them up in a timely fashion, I never have any prior knowledge about what lies in wait. And, frankly, I also like to go into an episode with as little spoiled for me as possible.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment