Friday, August 30, 2013

IGN All: The Subtle Magic of Tengami

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics 
Get rewarded for sharing

Join the Hotspex panel to play a key role in consumer driven innovation. Have a real impact on the products that go to market and earn great rewards!
From our sponsors
The Subtle Magic of Tengami
Aug 31st 2013, 05:16, by Jose Otero

I guess this preview should start with an apology. See, I played Tengami months ago at the first annual BitSummit -- an independent developer conference in Japan -- but forgot to write about it for IGN. And, at the time, I walked away impressed. I thought it was wonderful and different: a serene and thought provoking experiment that used interesting visual trickery and puzzles.

The first time I played Tengami, I did so on an iPad. Today, I played an early build running on Wii U at PAX. And, more importantly, I still felt the positive about it.

But I will admit that it's hard to fully grasp Tengami at first glance. In fact, during my Wii U demo two attendees started talking about it, and I couldn't help but overhear their discussion. "I just don't understand what the game is here?" a disinterested male voice said.

Continue reading…

Media files:
Tengami_ShrineOpening-610x457.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment