Thursday, May 30, 2013

IGN All: Crysis 3 Multiplayer DLC Announced & Grumpy Cat... The Movie

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Crysis 3 Multiplayer DLC Announced & Grumpy Cat... The Movie
May 31st 2013, 00:58

Are you excited for E3 yet?! No? Well I sure am! I'm also excited for my Fix Fan of the Week who got a spot in today's show. His name is…you'll have to watch to find out. Don't worry; you can get an honorable mention as well by simply tweeting at me: @NaomiKyle, #DailyFix. Hope you get picked! In today's show we have news too, stuff on the Power Rangers, new content for Crysis 3, the Japanese Wii U, and Grumpy Cat. After all these years I finally get to talk about my favorite meme of all time. Scratch that, I love all the memes.

Here are the stories we covered in today's Fix:

Cool behind the scene photos from the set of Power Rangers: Megaforce with the ranger that started it all.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment