Sunday, April 28, 2013

IGN All: Patton Oswalt's Hopes for Star Wars

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Patton Oswalt's Hopes for Star Wars
Apr 29th 2013, 04:23

Comedian Patton Oswalt has been very vocal in comedy routines about the mistakes made in the Star Wars prequels. Over the weekend, at his C2E2 Q&A, Oswalt shed light on how he feels about the next trilogy of films. He said: "I'm skeptical, but I'm hopeful, and here's why: when Lucas did Star Wars, he absolutely hit the jackpot. He doubled down and a six and a five, they dealt him a 10, and then he said, he wisely said, 'Hey, I'm going to walk away from the table. They're comping my room, they're comping my dinner, I'm good. I'll just get some proposition player here to keep my streak going. And he just got gunslinger, unflappable writers and directors to come in and just deepen the saga. So, now that's happening again.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment