Sunday, September 29, 2013

IGN All: My Defining Moment as a Football Manager

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics 
Photoshop - Beauty Retouching

Learn how to improve your photoshop retouching skill and knowledge in 21 easy techniques! Take this course for just $25.
From our sponsors
My Defining Moment as a Football Manager
Sep 30th 2013, 00:39, by Andy Corrigan

A month or so back, Sports Interactive's Football Manager 2013 was the highlight in a SEGA sale and, as an avid fan of the sport (Liverpool, if you're asking), I made sure to take advantage. Although there are folks obsessive about the insanely deep management sim to a degree that I can't even conceive (though, I highly recommend reading this piece as one such example, echoing many stories I've heard from players about their experiences), the game has been an on/off staple of my life, right from when it was originally known as Championship Manager and was published by Eidos.

Having not played the series for four or five years, I finally found time to start up a game this past week. Opting to manage Liverpool, as I always do, I marvelled at the interface changes made since I last played and then set about deciding how to improve my squad on such a limited budget. It was at this stage I was reminded of the last time I'd ventured into the franchise and was hit with a flashback to one of the most surreal moments that's ever happened to me since I started gaming. Truth be told, I'm a little surprised I hadn't thought to write about this before.

Continue reading…

Media files:
FM-3.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment