Saturday, September 28, 2013

IGN All: MechWarrior Online Review

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics 
Shop Shabby Apple

Are you looking for vintage style or retro style dresses? Maybe it's a modest cocktail dress or modest pencil skirt you're looking for? Look no further!
From our sponsors
MechWarrior Online Review
Sep 28th 2013, 06:32, by Paul Tassi

My mech weighs 70 tons, and I feel every pound as I plod along the streets of a frozen-over metropolis. It's been a long time since I sat in a MechWarrior game's cockpit, and controlling this tank-like mech's arms, torso, and legs independently feels like trying to pedal a bicycle with my hands. Then I see the other team's first volley of long-range missiles arcing over the mountain ridge. They slam into me with a force of a freight train and my alarm systems scream bloody murder in my ear. It's all certainly very raucous, and fights are intense at times, but after 20 matches of the same thing it's become less exciting. It's a long, tough road to become an adept MechWarrior Online player, and without more modes and variety, I don't think it'll hold my interest long enough to get there.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment