Friday, March 15, 2013

IGN All: PS3 and Vita’s Metroidvania Romp, Guacamelee!

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
PS3 and Vita's Metroidvania Romp, Guacamelee!
Mar 15th 2013, 07:01

I've been waiting for Guacamelee! for what appears to be an eternity. But in reality, it hasn't been all that long. The game was announced a little less than a year ago, and I got to go hands-on with the game at E3 2012. But since then, all has been quiet. Perhaps a little too quiet. Which is why I was so pleasantly surprised when DrinkBox Studios offered to come by IGN's office, give me the game and let me have at it.

And have at it I did. Below, you can see my full video preview, rife with impressions of the first 90 minutes of the game. In short, I'm having a blast so far, and I think that PS3 and Vita owners are going to be quite pleased with what DrinkBox Studios – the minds behind the Tales From Space series on Sony's console (About A Blob) and handheld (Mutant Blobs Attack) – have in store for them.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment