Tuesday, February 19, 2013

IGN All: Sam Raimi Refuses to Watch The Amazing Spider-Man

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Sam Raimi Refuses to Watch The Amazing Spider-Man
Feb 19th 2013, 12:49

Been wondering what Spider-Man director Sam Raimi thinks of The Amazing Spider-Man? Well wonder know more as the helmer went on the record about the movie over the weekend.

Speaking to TheHuffingtonPost, Raimi revealed that he hasn't actually seen the recent reboot.

"I'm a big Marc Webb fan and a giant fan of Emma Stone," he explained. "And of Andrew Garfield. I saw him on Broadway in Death of a Salesman; it's just brilliant. And I love the producers of that movie because they are dear friends, and the writer. But, I haven't had the guts to go see the movie yet. Because I don't want to go to my girlfriend's wedding. I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't have the guts."

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment