Wednesday, February 27, 2013

IGN All: Uncanny Avengers #4 Review

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Uncanny Avengers #4 Review
Feb 28th 2013, 05:32

When the Marvel NOW! books were being announced, the title I was hands down the most excited for was Uncanny Avengers. Two of my favorite creators handling some great characters in a new and interesting team dynamic? Sign me up! Sadly, the last couple of issues have been oddly paced with some incredibly clunky narration. There's still lots to love in this series, but you'll have to wade through some really strange storytelling choices to find it. It's a bummer, because I really don't think my hopes could have been any higher.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment