Monday, February 11, 2013

IGN All: Ninja Showdown, G.I. Joe Style

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Ninja Showdown, G.I. Joe Style
Feb 11th 2013, 14:48

Funny thing -- I coulda sworn Hasbro was promoting G.I. Joe: Retaliation toys at last year's Toy Fair…

I jest. Of course the toy company had product on display for the new movie at the 2012 convention, because back then the Paramount sequel was still slated for release that year. Of course, the film was eventually pushed to this spring, which was surely something of a nightmare for Hasbro. Still, if you're a Joe fan, there are plenty of ways to spend your money here. Check out some images below of the Hasbro line-up, which goes beyond movie toys to more traditional G.I. Joe fare as well, while also expanding into the KRE-O line of building blocks…

Check out the full gallery of Hasbro's G.I. Joe images here.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment