Monday, February 25, 2013

IGN All: Mark Wahlberg Was Almost Cast in Star Trek

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Mark Wahlberg Was Almost Cast in Star Trek
Feb 25th 2013, 11:44

Mark Wahlberg has revealed that J.J. Abrams originally approached him to play the role of Captain Kirk's father in the Star Trek reboot.

In an interview with Total Film, Wahlberg explains he turned down the role as he never really understood sci-fi and so felt he couldn't do the part justice.

"I remember him asking me to play Captain Kirk's father in Star Trek," he revealed. "I tried to read the script and I didn't understand the words of the dialogue or anything, and I said 'I couldn't do this. I think you're really talented but I couldn't do this.'"

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment