Friday, February 8, 2013

IGN All: Christina Applegate Exits Up All Night

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Christina Applegate Exits Up All Night
Feb 8th 2013, 21:21

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was all a part of Jack Donaghy's plan to tank NBC. What in the world is going on over at Up All Night? After several storyline fits and starts, NBC hatched a plan to do a dramatic series shift from a single-camera comedy approach to a more "traditional" multi-camera sitcom. Well, a wrench has been thrown in that already out-of-the-box...way out-of-the-box plan. Series star Christina Applegate has departed the show, Deadline reports.

"It's been a great experience working  on Up All Night, but the show has taken a different creative direction and I decided it was best for me to move on to other endeavors," Applegate said. "Working with Lorne Michaels has been a dream come true and I am grateful he brought me into his TV family.  I will miss the cast, producers and crew, and wish them the best always."

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment