Friday, January 25, 2013

IGN All: ‏Six Hours in SimCity

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
‏Six Hours in SimCity
Jan 25th 2013, 13:00

Marathon gaming sessions happen all the time, but when I'm wasting a Saturday exobyte farming in DC Universe Online or hunting a Platinum Trophy on the PS3, I'm aware that the hours are slipping by. Last week, Maxis invited me over to play SimCity, and when I started getting texts about dinner, I thought it was a bit early for my girlfriend to be debating tacos over Chinese. Then, I noticed the time.

I had been playing SimCity for six hours straight.

On the SimCity excitement scale, I'm some cliché that puts me past 10. I even bought a gaming PC in anticipation of its March 5th release. But that said, as Maxis put me in front of a computer and began droning on and on about traffic patterns, solid waste removal and the intricacies of SimCity, I suddenly panicked that I was in over my head. Perhaps SimCity had grown up too much and was now out of my reach.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment