Thursday, March 21, 2013

IGN All: Pebble Smartwatch Review

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Pebble Smartwatch Review
Mar 22nd 2013, 00:26

For the last two weeks, I've been sporting the Pebble — a Kickstarter-borne Bluetooth-enabled smartwatch that pairs with your smartphone to display notifications, manage apps, and even control song playback. Of all the initial reactions I've received, the most common has been "Why would I want that when I can just pull out my smartphone?" It's a valid question, but the utility of the Pebble is only fully realized after day-to-day use, and now, it's part of my day-to-day routine. It's by no means perfect, but it's a solid investment for anyone interested in the smartwatch space.

Continue reading…

Media files:
DSC07617-610x405.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment