Tuesday, March 5, 2013

IGN All: Wrestling Wrap Up: The Undertaker Returns!

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Wrestling Wrap Up: The Undertaker Returns!
Mar 5th 2013, 20:01

Yes, last week was a big week and I didn't do the Wrap Up. But I told y'all ahead of time that I was gonna miss it. It was unavoidable. I was on a plane to Panama. Here, look. I took this picture of a roadside commode.

Yup. Panama needs no instagram filters. It looks perpetually sepia all year long. Anyhow, TNT was nice enough to put me up down there and let me visit the set of The Rock's new reality series, The Hero. And then I spoke to The Rock and talked to him about John Cena. But hell, you don't need to hear any of this s*** from me. Rock was back on RAW last night and he talked about Panama and John Cena. So it's pretty much like you were there all with me. The irony of all this though is that I'm the one who went to Central America and IGN TV Executive Editor Eric Goldman is the one who got food poisoning. I totally Tomax'd him!

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment