Monday, March 4, 2013

IGN All: Let's Play SimCity Every Day Forever

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Let's Play SimCity Every Day Forever
Mar 4th 2013, 20:30

Excited for SimCity's launch tomorrow? So am I -- IGN's Greg Miller. I'm so excited that I'm streaming the game for nine hours here on IGN, but that's tomorrow. Today, I'm debuting an ongoing feature.

It's called IGN Plays SimCity. It's super-catchy, I know.

Basically, each and every day at 12:30 p.m. Pacific (3:30 p.m. Eastern), I'm going to post a 10-minute SimCity commentary. Monday through Friday. I'll keep doing it as long as you keep watching it. Dive in to my first three epsidoes, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Greg is the executive editor of IGN PlayStation, cohost of Podcast Beyond and host of Up at Noon. Follow IGN on Twitter, and keep track of Greg's shenanigans on IGN and Twitter. Beyond!

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment