Thursday, February 7, 2013

IGN All: The Xenophobe's Guide to Localization

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
The Xenophobe's Guide to Localization
Feb 7th 2013, 17:10

I've been writing about games for like, a million years and have so far managed to avoid covering anything as brain-boilingly boring as international localization.

But my splendid isolation from all things foreign was blitzed this week, when the boss 'suggested' I write a story about a buncha foreign johnnies babbling into microphones and eating croissants (I'm paraphrasing). Reluctantly, I agreed. He's German, so obedience is expected.

Continue reading…

Media files:
french.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment