Tuesday, February 5, 2013

IGN All: What’s the Co-Founder of BioWare Up To?

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
What's the Co-Founder of BioWare Up To?
Feb 5th 2013, 20:14

As we reported back in September, former BioWare heads Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk retired from the company they founded in 1995.

In a blog post, Greg let fans know he was leaving one passion – video games – to hop into another, mainly (or "manely") growing massive beards and drinking massive beers.

"I'm not going to be working in games for a while, and there's a strong possibility that I won't be back," Zeschuk wrote. "After my departure I'm going to be spending significant time with family and friends, as well as pursuing some personal passion-driven projects related to craft beer. The main project I will be working on is a web-based interview show called The Beer Diaries where I interview notable brewers and showcase their beers. If things go well, I'll work on other beer-related shows, apps and projects. If not, I'll have drunk a lot of tasty beers and may be back in games or even something else completely different. Ultimately time will tell."

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment