Tuesday, February 5, 2013

IGN All: How I Met Your Mother: "P.S. I Love You" Review

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
How I Met Your Mother: "P.S. I Love You" Review
Feb 5th 2013, 13:55

Warning: Full spoilers from the episode to follow.

For many How I Met Your Mother fans, "P.S. I Love You" was an episode that's been highly anticipated for quite some time, ever since it was first announced that Robin Sparkles would be making her fourth and potentially final appearance on the show. While this season has definitely had its rough patches, I'm happy to say that, for me, this week's installment was a satisfying redemption.

The story began with a mysterious revelation for Barney, as he learned that Robin had been a stalker in the twilight of her days as a Canadian teen pop star. It wasn't long before Barney learned from Simon (returning guest star James Van Der Beek) that Robin had her own episode of "Underneath the Tunes," a VH1-style documentary revealing the complete story of Sparkles' fall from grace. Along with it came a brand new music video titled "P.S. I Love You," featuring the darkest and craziest Robin yet -- Robin Daggers -- as well as a very angst-ridden (and Alanis Morissette-inspired) performance from Cobie Smulders.

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment