Monday, February 11, 2013

IGN All: Geoff Johns Leaving Green Lantern

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
Geoff Johns Leaving Green Lantern
Feb 11th 2013, 17:27

From 2004's Green Lantern: Rebirth to the return of Hal Jordan as the DC Universe's primary Lantern in 2005's Green Lantern series, right up to successful events like Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night and then the New 52 relaunch in September 2011, Geoff Johns has been the head honcho of the Green Lantern universe for about nine years. As of May's Green Lantern #20, Johns will be making his exit from the world of Green Lantern to focus on his Justice League work.

In an interview with the AP, Johns said, "I was getting to an end point and a story line that made sense for me. I felt like it was time to close my run and focus all my energies on the Justice League corner of the DC Universe. It was a very, very hard decision. I absolutely love these characters but I felt like I had a story line that really made sense and felt emotionally satisfying and felt very big and very epic."

Continue reading…

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment