Wednesday, February 13, 2013

IGN All: A Breaking Bad Action Figure? Yes Please

IGN All
The latest IGN news, reviews and videos about video games, movies, TV, tech and comics
A Breaking Bad Action Figure? Yes Please
Feb 14th 2013, 03:56

Plushie me, bitch! Mezco Toyz stole my heart with its 2013 Toy Fair showroom display, presenting a wide variety of Breaking Bad and DC collectibles. I can't wait for the day when I have my Heisenberg action figure standing victoriously over the various heroes and villains in my collection -- even Galactus will bow to his might. On the DC side of things, I never thought Two-Face could be so adorable, but there you have it.

Meanwhile, Bif Bang Pow! unveiled collectibles for favorite TV shows including Dexter, Doctor Who, The Venture Brothers and The Big Bang Theory. I just hope we never see the day where a talking Sheldon doll is announced... and if that does happen, at least we'll have a Dexter figure to slice it apart.

Continue reading…

Media files:
Heisenberg-610x697.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment